GENERAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT COOKIE
Cookie are informations saved on your browser from the web sites that you visit and that can have different aims. Cookie are fundamental part of web experice because allow to web sites and applications to trace the session, improving the experience of use Cookie are often used for profiling to commercial aims, crossing navigation data of different sites and social session. Profiling has advertising aim: know your preference allow to advertiser to show advertiser announcements about products which could be more interesting.
If you aren't interest about this feature, you can stop to use social network, smartphone and set up browser to not accept cookie from any site, or use a private window. You can erase cookie from your browser in any time.
COOKIE AND COLLECT DATA
In this web site there isn't user profiling and cookie are only of technical type, that have like unique aim to realize the function of web site.
We use features of third part that can set up cookie of profiling. The use that the applications of third parts do of cookie is indicated in the respective report, explain later. The features of third part are inactive until the agreed.
We use google analytics to trace the visits with anonymous ip address. Data analytics are use to optimize the site from Pandimele to collect informations about number of user and like them visit the site.
We use Google Maps: this feature could set up cookie used form Google inc.
Google save the information from cookie on server that can be in United States. Google reserve to transfer the informations with its cookie to third where this is request form law or where the third subject handle information on your own account. Google declare to not associate the user's IP address to any other data own by Google to obtain a user's profile of major detail. Other information about the management of the privacy and/or about the way to refuse or delete this type of cookie are available to the URL: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html, http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
COOKIE'S LIST OF FIRST PART
- __utma: This cookie is what’s called a “persistent” cookie, as in, it never expires (technically, it does expire…in the year 2038…but for the sake of explanation, let’s pretend that it never expires, ever). This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Google Analytics uses the information from this cookie to calculate things like Days and Visits to purchase. _
- __utmb: takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site, __utmb expires at the end of the session. _
- __utmc: takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site. Waits 30 minutes, and then it expires. You see, __utmc has no way of knowing when a user closes their browser or leaves a website, so it waits 30 minutes for another pageview to happen, and if it doesn’t, it expires. _
- __utmt: This cookie is set by Google Analytics. According to their documentation it is used to throttle the request rate for the service - limiting the collection of data on high _
- __utmz: keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website. It expires in 15,768,000 seconds – or, in 6 months. This cookie is how Google Analytics knows to whom and to what source / medium / keyword to assign the credit for a Goal Conversion or an Ecommerce Transaction. __utmz also lets you edit its length with a simple customization to the Google Analytics Tracking code.
- _has_js: cookie is generate from CMS Drupal to improve the management of batch operations..
- _Drupal.toolbar.collapsed: is generate from CMS Drupal assists the navigation through web page with board and form module, duration: 1 year.
- _cookie-agreed: created by CMS, it define if the user has accepted the use of cookie or not, duration: 100 days.
- ___cfuid: is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the visitor's machine is known trusted, then the cookie can override the security setting. It does not correspond to any userid in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information. Note: This cookie is strictly necessary for site security operations and can't be turned off.
- _ga: - persistent - The cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 2 years
COOKIE LIST OF THIRD PART
- PREF, NID, HSID, APISID,SID. These are the site's essential cookies, used by google reCAPTCHA for SPAM Protection Services. These cookies use a unique identifier for monitoring purposes.
OWNER OF TREATMENT OF DATA
PandiMele b&b- firstname.lastname@example.org